As a highly potential content management services provider, Afterdoor Solutions delivers solutions in the areas of component engineering, management and data enrichment (MRO, CRM and Product Data), and is capable of enabling global corporations and companies to optimize inventory, manage obsolescence, improve supply chain efficiencies and maximize sales. Our renowned engineering team improves our clients processes with accelerated project delivery for design and layout services, recommendations to improve current designs or complete product design and development.
Our experienced specialists work around the clock and helps in lowering development costs, decrease time-to-market and increase savings. CMS is frequently used for storing, controlling and publishing industry-specific documentation such as news articles, operators’ manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures. The term content may include PC-based files, documents, images , audio & video media files, Web contents & other kind of electronic documents.
- E-Learning/Knowledge Management
- Web content management
- Enterprise information (Content) management
- Web-site architecture
- Digital asset management
- Web content management systems (automating various aspects of web publishing).
- Transactional content management systems (managing e-commerce transactions).
- Integrated content management systems (managing enterprise documents and content).
- Publications management systems (managing the publications like manuals, books, help, guidelines, references).
- Learning management systems (managing the web-based learning content life cycle).
- Document imaging systems (general content management).
- E-Commerce & Online Product Management
- Document management system
- Tasks management
- E-procurement and market places